Thursday, March 31, 2011

ACCEPTED: Fashion Institute of Technology

Hey Guys,

         I'm so thrilled to announce that I will be attending Fashion Institute of Technology this Fall 2011. My hard work has finally paid off and I am finally taking another big step into fulfilling my career as an aspiring designer. Waiting has been one of the most anxious filled highlight of the college process and it has also been tough the past few days, not knowing who's going to get accepted. Besides getting accepted, it's been difficult to accept the fact that people were getting accepted and a few of us haven't heard a response. But it's all over now- I hope the few of those who were not admitted continue to follow their dreams and aspirations and never dismiss the path that they have started. Good luck to everyone- and wish me luck!

Here are just a few photos I took while constructing my portfolio from months ago.

16 comments:

  1. JOSE! congrats.... wow you will be making it so big one day.
    your work is fantastic

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh that's amazing, congratulations! you're so talented, that's really awesome. can't wait to see what you do with the opportunity! :D

    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats jose ! that's so exciting, and seriously, your designs are so cool. can't wait to see what your future holds !

    xoxo karissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and so well deserved. Canot wait until you are famous! Love your portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  5. jose you make me so happy and inspired. please continue, congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first jacket, congrats on FIT, I'll be there in the fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!well done
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ,again! and your blog is awesooom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I congratulate you! I know this would make you better in every way possible! Enjoy!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooowww... ahora te envidio,como me gustaría a mi estar ahí,haciendo lo que haces..
    CONGRATULATIONS!i'm following u!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats! your work is so great, what do you use to sketch with?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! this is absolutely amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Congratulations! Your artwork is amazing; FIT should be honored to have you attending :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wish you good luck!! love this portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I know you will make it big someday. You work and vision is beyond! I'm glad to see a blogger that's actually doing something besides taking pictures and wasting their life making repetitive posts with the same poses and different clothes. Stay focused and stay marvelous!

    _E*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, I am applying for the spring semester 2012. I hope I get in.

    ReplyDelete