Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Compass Trade Show AfterParty/Diesel: Style




Here are just a few shots I took at the Compass Trade Show Afterparty tonight. 
I met a lot of very fun fashion divas. 


Kayla's outfit was so laid back but it had a very cool characteristic.  I loved the baby blue polka-dot see through shirt that gave it a fresh look, especially with the hint of the orange-ish belt right below it. The top was quite feminine but it was even more powerful with the bag and the accessories. The shoes definitely added more contrast to this and made it more bold. 

Kayla Boehme
Top: Elizabeth and James
Shoes: Vera Wang
Follow her on blogspot: KaylaBeeSees.blogspot.com



Myrko's look was so chic. I loved the whole idea of the harem pants paired with a simple black top that had cute lace detail. I love the way her harem pants elongate her legs and the way it draped from her waist down. 

Myrko:
Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: Barami


Amber and Monique looked adorable next to each other even though their outfits weren't too out there. Amber kept it very simple with the pink top paired with some cute wedges, while Monique's top played with patterns and colors. I loved her shorts from Opening Ceremony- even though at first, it looked like a skirt because of it's volume and shape. The turquoise color of her ring delivered an exciting feeling next to the pattern of her top.  


MY FAVORITE. I fell in love with the outfit worn by this gorgeous girl. Zerina Akers' style definitely took it to the next level- and it captured my attention. I love her tucked in shirt and the type of fabric that delivered some sort of exposure.  The botton down top paired with these pants gave it that edgy yet very sophisticated look. Not to mention- the Chanel purse and shoes ladies. 



This dress looked so sailor inspired. The fit, the centered buttons, the color tone, and the placement of the stripes gave it all. I loved Danae's style and the way it was executed. Especially with the glasses with a hint of gold lining. 
Simple pumps finished it all. 

Danae Dade
Dress: Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry
Glasses: Chanel





1 comment:

  1. Obsessed with your blog!! Always amazing pics! I started blogging recently and I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think!

    xoxo KF

    paperbagmornings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete