Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out: "Entourage"

For those who participated in last year's FNO, it was evident that Anna Wintour under estimated the crowd. Intense shopping and Designer/Celebrity appearances definitely took the fashion industry to the next level. Last night, everything was bigger which brought out more people. Nothing stopped people from going wherever they wanted to. I went from Bergdorf's for a couple of events then straight down to Soho. 

Here are a few pictures of me and my friends. I will post more pictures later of what went down that night!
This double-decker Fashion's Night Out Bus drove the public to wherever they needed to go... FOR FREE!
Ran into a couple of friends from school Alice, Olivia, Amelia, and Stacey. 
Look at how adorable they all look!
So excuse me, this is my 2nd day using my dad's canon eos 7d and I don't know how to change the settings.. but I still think this looks pretty cool.. no?
crowd in Soho. SOO crazy. Gwen Stefani and Kanye West were there. 
Outside Prada in Soho.
My friend Meriam looking adorable as always.
Sydney rocking her outfit. Check out her blog!
FASHION STINKS. NOT.
Love Meriam's top and Sydney's Jeffrey Campbell wedges.
From left to right.. Meriam B, Me ( Jose Camacho ), Chloe S., Rose T. , Luther C and Lauren T. Aren't we adorable!? :P
Gossip Girl moment? 
Lauren rocking her heels.

Come back for more updates! And I hope EVERYONE had a great FNO!!




No comments:

Post a Comment