Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Medieval.


I love the loud obnoxious print coming from this shirt that I borrowed from my sister. Anyways, I'm currently in the college application process. Being a senior in highschool, I am doing what other students are doing- researching schools, talking to a guidance counselor, discussing future plans with parents, trying to do well in my classes.. but I'm not on top of my game like some people I know. So far I think that FIT is where I might go- considering my financial needs and academic requirements. But of course there's also Parsons and Central Saint Martins. who knows.

I kind of just want to get the whole process over with and go to college already. But then again, I'm sure I'll regret saying it. I don't have much to say right now- its 2:08 AM and I have to wake up in 4 hours and I still have yet to study for my AP Art History quiz. JOY.

The only thing that's actually on my mind right now is... Portfolio, portfolio, portfolio. 

Bracelet from Sydney and Fernanda

4 comments:

  1. god! you're gorgeous! love those photos and your kind of style. you're really different and individual. how did u find our bogg? we follow you. if you wanna follow us too that'd be great. xoxo k

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shirt. good luck in college. it will be totally different but more fun. :D

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top and bracelet. Look du jour!

    ReplyDelete