Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Beginnings.









I haven't been blogging for a while because a few things made me feel self-conscious- especially with the cheap camera that I have been using. haha. I've also been so stressed out with family issues- and the stressful year ahead. I am now a senior, applying to design schools, and before I know it, I will be going to college. I've been thinking about a few colleges such as FIT, Parsons, RISD, Central Saint Martins, SAIC, Pratt, and FIDM. 

There were things that occured in the past few days that definitely changed my mood and perspective about certain topics. It was during my dad's birthday and my family bonded in ways that I thought would never happen. Seeing my family fight at times discourages me- therefore I lose that motivation. But things are getting better, finally starting on a positive note- CHANGE.

This is a picture of my younger sister Alyanna after lunch at a Congee Place downtown. We went to church earlier that day for my Dad's birthday. The dress of her length seemed appropriate and the hint of mustard/sheer grey geometric patterns near the hemline added some fun into her dress and the gold wedges. I love that she wore a thin belt with gold circular studs because I personally think it accentuates her figure. 
Seriously belts in various sizes, whether thin or thick can make any outfit look so chic!



No comments:

Post a Comment