Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fashion at LaGuardia High School

















Just thought I'd share that after taking our "Senior Pictures" for the yearbook for my highschool, I never really noticed that everyone's style looked amazing in their own way. Going to an art school, everyone is accepted by how they're dressed- "obnoxious" or not. The style ranges daily and to think that it's "streetwear" or just outfits going to school is quite amazing. Most girls wear heels from time to time and some work it and others... well they're almost there. Regardless everyone has a little fashionista in them! Especially at Laguardia High School. 

 These are just some pictures that I took, hope you guys liked them. Enjoy! xx
Btw Check out my friend Sydney's blog HERE. 

10 comments:

  1. They sure love their olive green jackets! But then, so do I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However competitive it may be, at least everyone looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shots! Great blog, hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! great blog!!
    and thanks for your comment <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. really, the best fashion accessory is a smile.

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. De très jolies photos & tenues !
    Bises
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice pictures..!
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love this. A gathering of fashionable people. If only my school were like this!

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete