Sunday, October 31, 2010

Little monsters on Halloweekend.


Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great halloween. This is my last halloween at LaGuardia Arts, and like always, we have our annual Halloween. I felt uninspired with what to wear until I saw my pile of fabric, and came up with this costume in at least ten minutes. I guess you can call it some kind of Roman Toga costume. I just draped it and sewed the sides, nothing too difficult. But I loved the way it draped gracefully especially from my shoulder. I just used my sister's ring to create that fluidity from the upper corner of my arms and used my bronze goldish scarf that I attached from the shoulder part and tied it to my waist. I  thought the length was appropriate, you know, to show some legs. :P And to finish it off, I wore a cuff and wedges.. I mean its halloween right? I changed to sandals later on during the day.

Roman/ Greek God?? This year
Candyman- Literally attached each piece of candy: 2 years ago
Boy Gaga (Crystallized glasses and discostick): Last year














Laguardia kids are always crazy when it comes to Halloween, especially with their hand-made costumes. These are just some photos that I took from facebook, Some are mine and some are others (Caitlin, Janet, Gabby, Talia, Isabella, etc) and my friends Sydney and Audrey, check them out!

19 comments:

  1. very nice...Love this look
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice piuctures!
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and I also love the draping! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boy gaga is my fave! but i'm biased. haha!! creating a costume in 10 mins is pure talent. haha!!

    nouveauskin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great top.

    www.themadtoter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. again just awesome! i'm in love with that lord gaga outfit and i just love the idea of the greek godest! such a good idea! xoxo k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, you are very stylish!
    Can not believe you wore high heels, lots of attitude you have.
    I'M LOVING YOU!
    One of these days I'll talk to you there on my blog.
    I'm following you
    xoxo ******

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! And love the gaga costume <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You very beautiful, i like this creative)))
    Lovely dear ha ha ha)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really creative=OOO
    keep going like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys really imbibe the halloween spirit! I love it! :)

    XX,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an amazing outfit!
    Love the heels,
    you look magical





    sweet kisses,

    hope to hear from you ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. boy gaga trumps real gaga. so kick-ass :P

    http://coffeebeansandcigarettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like especially candy-man!
    greetings!

    http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, some cool outfits! Love the lady pirate too haha

    Check my shoe design blog? All my designs are hand-drawn too! Take care

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete