Friday, July 2, 2010

Christian Stroble


I enjoyed spending this friday because of Christian Stroble. Running errands by picking up and dropping off accessories and clothes, organizing the outfits before the shoot, and simply just making sure that everything is running smoothly. I've only worked with him for a day, but he's such a nice individual. I would have never thought of myself being able to "work" or "intern" for an editorial by simply asking to take a picture. But here I am, enjoying his and Molly's company, elevating my knowledge about the industry and what it has to offer. I am so excited for what will come up next! I died every single time I take a look at all the designer clothes... especially the Acne wedges and the spiked corsets- not to mention, the stunning bold jewelries

Outfit seen in the photo:
Top: Jutta Neumann
Necklace: Lazarro and Christian Dior/Dior Homme
Shorts: Vintage Perry Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment